The CEPO submission system will open on September 1, 2023.
Important note – proposals for the general SEPA Annual Meeting program should be directed to the SEPA Submission Portal. Click HERE to view guidelines and instructions.
CEPO Abstract Submission Information
- First author must be an undergraduate student.
- Your abstract must represent original undergraduate student research. The abstract will be reviewed/scored on the basis of the quality of the background literature, hypothesis/research question, methods, results, and conclusions/implications. Submissions with incomplete data WILL be considered for acceptance with the provision that the project is withdrawn if data collection is not completed by the date of the presentation.
- Abstracts should be 500-700 words in length and in APA (7th edition) format. Submit your abstract using a .doc or .docx format. DO NOT submit your abstract as a PDF.
- Abstracts should use the following format:
- Title of paper in Title Case according to APA guidelines for Titles.
- No identifying authorship or institutional affiliation should appear anywhere in the proposal.
- Double space between the title and the text of the proposal.
- Do not leave spaces between paragraphs. Do not indent paragraphs. All text should be left justified.
The deadline for submitting CEPO/Psi Chi Undergraduate Research abstracts is Monday, November 6, 2023 at 4 pm (Eastern). Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please direct any questions about the CEPO/Psi Chi submission process to Dr. Donna Nelson (email@example.com)
Please note that if your project is accepted for presentation at the CEPO / Psi Chi poster session, you MUST register for the SEPA Annual Meeting in order to attend and present.