This is the official website for the
Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA).
SEPA is a regional psychological
association affiliated with the American Psychological Association (APA).
We very much look forward to seeing you all again at the
2014 SEPA Annual Meeting for the
60th anniversary of SEPA
in Nashville, Tennessee, March 5th – March 8th, 2014!
ADVANCED REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 ANNUAL MEETING IS NOW CLOSED.
On-Site Registration Hours And Fees Are Listed Below:
- Wednesday, March 5th: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 6th: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Fees for SEPA Members:
- SEPA members or affiliate members whose dues are current - $100
- Advanced graduate student members whose dues are current - $80
- Student Affiliates whose dues are current - $80
Fees for Nonmembers:
- Professional non-members - $165
- Student non-members - $130
(Undergraduates or graduate students with fewer than two years in their degree program)
- Non-psychologist Spouse/Partner - $60
We accept payments via credit cards, checks and purchase order. The amount paid towards event registration is nonrefundable. There is a $5.00 processing fee for all payments made by using a credit or debit card.
More details about the annual meeting can be found on the Annual Meeting Information page.
photo courtesy of mikerhicks